Site Selection Solutions
The Decide DeKalb team can help you locate a building or site for your business. Our team can help you identify a location meeting your needs and provide information on incentives and programs that you may qualify for.
If you need assistance with locating a great fit for your relocation or expansion needs please contact:
Join thousands of companies benefiting from DeKalb County’s considerable assets:
- Strategic regional location
- Business friendly environment
- Highly educated workforce
- Global infrastructure
- Entertainment production potential
Use this map to determine a location's eligibility for:
- Georgia Opportunity Zone Job Tax Credit: Provides the maximum job tax credit allowed under State law, $3,500 per job created, for companies creating two or more new jobs in a tax year.
- Tax Allocation Districts: A funding tool used for redevelopment in which bonds are sold to pay for infrastructure or other costs.
- Federal Opportunity Zones: Provides tax benefits for investing unrealized capital gains by investing in undercapitalized communities.
Explore Available Buildings & Sites
Electric Cities of Georgia maintain a database of available buildings and properties for site selection purposes. Visit their site to view options for DeKalb County.
Georgia EMC’s extensive databases include details about buildings, industrial/commercial sites, parks and greenfield sites.
Southern Company’s largest subsidiary is Georgia Power. Search its Select Georgia database to view available buildings and sites in DeKalb County.
Georgia Department of Economic Development
The Georgia Department of Economic Development maintains a database for site selection. To view options for DeKalb County existing buildings, click this link.